BEST WAFFLE MAKER REVIEWS 2017
What’s the Best Waffle Maker for You?
Life is better with waffles. And they are easier to add to your breakfast menu than you might think. But you will need to get a waffle maker. Those waffles out of the grocer’s freezer aren’t in the same league as homemade waffles.
Now that you’re committed to getting a waffle maker, your next mission is to find the best waffle maker for you.
The answer to that question depends on your lifestyle needs and personal preferences. The good news is that waffle makers fit into the daily lives of all types of people. Whether you’re single or have a big family, you can savor melted butter in golden indentations covered with maple syrup any time.
Ultimate guide to the Best Waffle Maker
Types of Waffle Makers
In the beginning waffles were made on heavy grid irons that were heated up on top of the stove. Few people go that route anymore.
Waffle makers are now electric appliances. They still weigh a few pounds because weight is needed to hold the batter against the hot grid in just the right way to make a crispy yet fluffy waffle.
1. Rotating Waffle Makers
Some of the nicer waffle makers are built with rotating pans. You fill the pan, close the lid, and then rotate it upside down. This process uses gravity to aid the distribution of batter for consistently perfect waffle production.
2. Single Position Waffle Makers
It is not necessary to have a waffle maker with rotating pans. Many models simply open and shut. The weight of the top iron spreads the batter through the grid. These serve people well and tend to be a little smaller.
3. Single and Dual Waffle Makers
Most waffle makers cook one waffle at a time. Each waffle you make will take several minutes to cook. This means that you could easily spend half an hour cooking a big batch of batter.
To speed production, fancier models have two cooking pans, effectively doubling your output and halving the time. This is a feature worth investing in if you plan to make waffles for big family gatherings. In that situation a double pan model would be the best waffle maker.
Looking at Popular Waffle Makers
This Presto waffle maker flips to distribute the batter evenly and produce light fluffy 7-inch round waffles.
A built-in timer to indicate when the waffles are done is very helpful for consistent quality. But watch out for the handle heating up as you cook more waffles.
With easy cleaning because of the nonstick grids, you’ll enjoy its small design and simplicity of use. The Presto even locks in an upright position for storage, so it’s a space saver and ideal for smaller kitchens.
Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
Made by Oster, this product owns smooth metal coverage, giving it a firm yet no less luxurious outfit. It gives users a simple method to create delicious waffles within just a short time. The quality which combined with a sticker price of just under $20 makes Oster CKSTWF2000 the best waffle maker for the money.
- The insulated touch handles save customers’ hands from being burnt as they carry the waffle maker.
- The heat controller allows users to adjust the waffles’ characteristics consistent with their preferences.
- The stainless steel housing creates a luxurious firmly outlook for the product, maximizing its durability.
- The light indicators inform users about power and heat status.
What did customers have to say?
- The vast majority of customers enjoyed the quality of the product as well as its incredibly competitive price tag.
- Users also love the compact design of this waffle maker. It allowed them to make delicious waffles without taking too much space.
- They also stated that the waffles do not stick, provided that they season the device before using it.
- CKSTWF2000was said to get hot and re-heat quickly, saving time and power for users.
- Some users reported some troubles with the heat controlling system and light indicators, making the waffles either under- or overcooked.
- Other cookers complained that waffles tend to be thin and not cooked evenly. Many said the outer edges of the waffles are undercooked.
Here is another affordable option that will serve you well. The sliding button lets you choose the lightness or darkness of the waffles. This helps keep everyone happy if you want to adjust browning when you are serving people with different waffle preferences.
When the light is green, it’s ready to cook batter. You’ll enjoy the even heating of the irons on this waffle maker, but watch out for overflowing. It happens easily on this Cuisinart model, so you’ll be walking a fine line when pouring the batter in. Too little and you only get a partial waffle. Too much and it’s overflowing. Once you know its sweet spot though, nice waffles result.
Like most models in this category, it’s easy to clean, and the small size fits in a drawer.
Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
With flipping plates that create two evenly baked waffles simultaneously and a user-friendly control system, the Cuisinart WAf-20 Double Belgian, unsurprisingly, receives the best waffle iron reviews. This waffle iron offers users a simple way to create hotel-standard waffles right at their home.
- Two baking plates provide you with two 1-inch-thick delicious waffles.
- Each plate has 180-degree rotary feature, ensuring waffles being equally cooked on both sides.
- 6-setting control knob gives users different options of the waffles’ crispness.
- A system consists of two LED lights and audio alarm that notifies users as each waffle is done.
What did customers have to say?
- Customers highly valued the nonstick coat covering the surface of the baker, helping them to easily remove waffles from the machine. Many clients said they rarely have to clean the waffle maker thanks to the nonstick coat.
- Users also recommended this product for its double baking ability. It allowed them to make waffles for their large families at a faster pace rather than creating just one waffle at a time.
- Another highly complimented feature of this product was the browning control system. This ensured the waffles being made as users’ wishes.
- Some customers complained about malfunctions of the waffle maker during its operation.Commonly reported faults included audio alert and LED light system’s problems.
- The plastic materials reduce the firmness of the product. Damages on the equipment’s external surface appeared after a short time being used.
BLACK+DECKER G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill/Griddle
The product from Black &Decker goes beyond the traditional boundaries for waffle makers. In addition to making excellent waffles, it can serve as a griddle and grill. Having unique features with a reasonable cost, G48TD can satisfy even the most demanding customer.
- G48TD can be used to make eggs, steaks and many other food thanks to the reversible, double sided plates with a waffle iron at one side and a flat surface at the other.
- The grease runoff channels at the machine’s edges make meals become healthier by keeping the food away from grease.
- G48TD’s user-friendly temperature control helps customers to easily adjust the heating conditions to make food as they intended.
- Touch handles protect users’ hands by staying cool even during the cooking process.
What did customers have to say?
- Users having large families loved G48TD as it can simultaneously bake 4 waffles. The upper part could also fold back, providing extra space for cooking.
- Users enjoyed G48TD’sremovable plates, making it easier to clean the product.
- A highly appreciated characteristic of the machine is its ability to cook multiple kinds of food from waffle to pancake.
- Many users complained that they have to use the spray to prevent food from sticking after around 6 months of use.Some people solved this by spreading oil on the plates before the first use.
- Some clients also noted that the griddle easily fallout from the device’s upper part.
Oster CKSTWFBF10MR-ECO DuraCeramic Flip Waffle Maker
The waffle maker from Oster has the combination of simplicity, efficiency and affordability. The device stands out by its DuraCeramic non-stick coat, increasing waffles quality and power efficiency. The price of just $30, along with many outstanding features, makesDuraCeramic Flip a perfect waffle maker for every household.
- The DuraCeramic coat has the 4X durability compared to other nonstick coatings. It also accelerates the baking speed by 20%, saving users plenty of time cooking.
- The Ceramic coat is PFOA- and PTFE-free, thereby keeping the meals as healthy as they are tasty.
- The machine can be flipped, eliminating cookers’ fear of unevenly baked waffles.
- The temperature control helps customers to make light and fluffy or crispy and golden waffles, depending on their preferences.
What did customers have to say?
- Many praised the product for having a durable and attractive metal cover.
- Many people loved the simplicity of the machine and the distinctive-quality waffles that it made thanks to the DuraCeramic coat. They said that cooking had never been so easy and enjoyable because of this device.
- The waffle maker was also praised for being easy to be cleaned.
- Another highly appreciated feature of the DuraCeramic is the durable nonstick coat.
- Some users complained that the cooked waffles were not as crispy as they wished.
- A few customers said this waffle maker could not be closed tightly sometimes, allowing the batter to leak out.
The 1400-watt Waring Pro waffle maker distinguishes itself by making two waffles at once. This helps speed up production when you have a big batch of batter and a hungry crowd.
The rotation of the round waffle pans moves the batter evenly across the heating grids. Operating the rotating pans can be a little tricky, especially while the batter is expanding during cooking, but you’ll get proficient at it with a little practice.
Also be sure to clean and care for the heating pans carefully. Season them with oil to keep batters from sticking. On the whole, however, the machine is easy to clean and maintain.
The browning control knob lets you decide how crispy the waffles should be. This is a matter of personal preference, and you’ll need to experiment a few times to find the setting that suits you best.
The Waring Pro is larger than most waffle makers. It needs some counter space, and storing it might be a challenge in tight quarters. The brushed stainless steel of the appliance gives it a pleasing and professional kitchen look.
Most people agree that the WaringWMK600 Double Belgian Waffle Maker is the best waffle maker. The machine responds to ready-made mixes and from-scratch batters equally well, producing tasty and fluffy waffles. The thick-style waffles, precise cooking controls and ability to make two waffles at once consistently earn this waffle maker high marks across the board.
Of course quality comes at a higher price, but you’ll get the best waffle maker for your money.
As a significantly more affordable option, the Proctor-Silex delivers good value. But its lower wattage might mean longer cooking times per waffle.
With small dimensions you can tuck it into a cupboard with other items or leave it out on the counter if you make waffles all the time.
The Proctor-Silex cooks nice 7-inch round waffles. And the nonstick irons reward you with an easy clean up without oiling.
Overall, it’s an adequate machine for a modest price that will definitely put waffles on the breakfast plate.
Put your mouse ears on for breakfast! The Disney waffle maker presents an excellent option for dining on fun-shaped Mickey Mouse waffles. You can go to the Magic Kingdom every time you have breakfast. It even has a Mickey-shaped indicator light.
You will have to be careful when removing the waffles to make sure you don’t break off the ears. Easy to clean and store, the Disney waffle maker makes breakfast a special treat.
The low price and whimsical results make it a recommended buy. Imagine throwing a slumber party and serving the kids a Disney breakfast. It’s certainly the best waffle maker for having fun.
You can click here to see list cheap waffle makers.
Advantages of Waffle Makers
Sure, waffles rock, but you’re thinking there’s no way you can stand around making waffles when you can barely get out the door on time in the morning. Don’t worry. Waffles add convenience to your life.
- Make a bunch and eat them all week. You can use your waffle maker on Sunday and put half dozen waffles in the refrigerator. They keep just fine that way. Then every morning before work, you take one out and heat it up in your toaster or toaster oven. For 30 minutes of effort you get an awesome breakfast all week.
- Enjoy a hot fresh waffle any time. Raw batter can keep well in the refrigerator for days. Just plug in the waffle maker and pour in batter for a single serving whenever you get hungry.
- Eat breakfast like you’re supposed to. It’s true that it’s the most important meal. Breakfast gets your metabolism going for the day. Give your body some fuel before work or play and eat a waffle for breakfast.
- Add some luxury to life. Little things like a hot buttery waffle are good for your morale.
You won’t regret having a waffle maker. To be honest the best waffle maker is the one that’s in your house putting hot waffles on the table. Food is essential for life, and good food makes life better. Put something positive in your day like a sweet crispy waffle.
Incoming search terms:
- best waffle maker
- best waffle iron